Friday, August 27, 2010

Roll me on outta here!

I am huge. I am. People keep saying "you really aren't that big" but I am big. The worst part is I still have 4 months to go! When we went to our ultrasound I was certain the doctor would say something like "you are a medical miracle, the baby is full grown at only 20 weeks." But no he just said "either you will go early or this will be a big baby". Well I am just convinced that there is a little fatty just sitting in my belly. I think he is going to be huge. He will come out looking like my niece!

Just kidding!! She is a skinny cute little girl, this is just an iphone app. But still!!! Our little boy must be huge. Josh is going to need a wheelbarrow to get my out to the car by the time December comes. And the thing is I am trying to watch what I eat. So it's not like I am eating cheeseburgers everyday (mmmmmm cheeseburger). Maybe if I just wish myself skinnier it will happen. That's the new plan. In the mean time I will just roll around everywhere I go.

2 comments:

  1. We got the wheelbarrow all ready for when you come, we can roll you off the plane right into the car!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dee, Just rent one of those skinny circus mirrors and then you won't worry about it. Be grateful that Landon is going to be tub of love. We love fat cheeks. You will love having a chubby babe.

    ReplyDelete