Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Boy or Girl????


In one week Josh and I will know if we are having a boy or girl!! I am so excited, this is worse than Christmas! Truth is I really want to go buy baby stuff. Josh hates that but oh well, I can't wait. I really think we are having a girl and Josh thinks that we are having a boy. ACTUALLY he wants a boy which makes him say he thinks it is a boy. Either way I don't care I am just really excited. As long as we have a healthy baby I will be happy no matter what. So what's it gonna be????? I swear I take those dumb gender quizzes like every day. But I always get a different answer. I can't wait!!

3 comments:

  1. I think we will find out next Wednesday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is time for another boy in this family!!! So it will probably be a girl!! Don't worry we will love the baby not matter what gender. How was your sewing class last night?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl! Then our babies can be bffs!

    ReplyDelete