Sunday, August 15, 2010

Lifetime, my second love


I am ready to admit to the world that I love Lifetime Movies. Well this is probably not a shocker to most people. My husband asked me today why I like them. What is not to like!?!?!? The reasons are all in the movie titles "Mom at 16" "The Devil's Teardrop" "Maneater" "Lies my Mother Told Me" "Prison of Secrets." I can go on and on and on. One of the best days of my life was when we got a free DVR from Comcast and what did we get, you guessed it The Lifetime Movie Network!! I am tearing up remembering that moment.

I can still remember the day that my old roomie and now cousin-in-law, Courtney, and I spent the whole day watching Lifetime movies. And what did we eat that day!?! A whole cheese cake. It was the best day.

I keep getting distracted by the one I am watching right now! It was a great one "While the Children were Sleeping." I must go now because "Step Son" is up next.

2 comments:

  1. Dee Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I only tolerate it because you watched the last part of Return of the Jedi with me. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. this so doesn't surprise me either! weren't you the one that had me hooked on the vc andrews?!

    ReplyDelete