Sunday, August 1, 2010

In the beginning....


I have never blogged before but I have been keeping journals since I was 12 so my husband, Josh, told me I should keep a blog. So I will make an attempt! I keep telling him I am not witty or funny enough to keep a blog but he has assured me that I don't have to be. What a good hubby : )

Well what can I say about me? I am originally from Connecticut. I moved to Utah after I graduated from high school in 2000. I met my husband in December of 2007 and we were married on June 21, 2008 in the Mt. Timpanogas Temple. I work for the Guardian ad Litem's Office running a volunteer program called CASA. I HATE bugs. I am deathly afraid of whales (no idea why). I am really excited to run my third half marathon. Oh and I am 4 months pregnant with our first baby!

Follow me as I take on this crazy thing called motherhood. I am sure I will have lots of great times, laughs, cries, and make a complete fool out of myself along the way, but I am ready!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging. I am excited to see what the little life you are carrying will look like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What your husband meant to say was that you are SUPER witty and funny. Can't wait to see more posts!

    ReplyDelete