Saturday, September 4, 2010

Booths, bounce houses, and scones

That is right I am talking about Swiss Days. Well this is how my niece described Swiss Days "Oh ya the place with booths, bounce houses, and scones." I have one way to describe how this day turned out:



My niece is the cutest!! Her face describes how terrible the heat was. I knew that walking for almost 4 hours when it is 90 degrees out would make my feet swell but I had no idea that I would go home with hobbit feet!! It was SOOO hot and my face is so red right now. I was forced to drink 2 bottles of water which forced me to use a port-o-potty which SUCKS when you are pregnant, large, and have a very easy gag reflex. And then there is the fact that every booth was pretty much made for little girls. I was so hot and frustrated I started hating little girls (well except my cute nieces). But seriously, WHAT THE HECK!! Where are the boy things? I finally found a booth that sold little white button up onesies and little neck ties with matching daddy ties. I had to buy one. But still! Boys deserve cute things too! Oh Swiss Days I used to love you but I can't handle your heat, little girl booths, and the crappy little miss swiss girls that couldn't sing. I already get migraines from being pregnant but combined with heat it was a nightmare. So to hear terrible high pitched singing from little girls over loud speakers just topped it all off. At least BYU won today.......

No comments:

Post a Comment