Tuesday, November 16, 2010

JUST 10 of the things I have learned

Here are the top ten things I have learned and happenings from my pregnancy:

10. Sleep deprivation starts way before you have a baby
9. Today I was walking across the street to the State Building when some guy whistled at me. I thought "I've still got it" then he must have saw my belly because he said "oops sorry." Sad day
8. Sadly, I snore. Yup. And Josh hates it : (
7. I thought I knew what heartburn felt like until these past 2 months!
6. It's really not sexy when the bottom of your belly sticks out of every shirt you own
5. Shea butter does NOT prevent stretch marks.
4. As previously mentioned in a different post don't EVER watch birthing videos
3. Hobbit feet are really unattractive
2. I wish I owned one of those electronic chairs that takes you up and down the stairs.
1. I already know that every single one of these will be totally worth it in a month. This will be the best Christmas we have ever had - well if he comes before : )

2 comments:

  1. You are so totally hot still, so cross out all the references to not being hot anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my heck Dee you crack me up! I love them all! It made laugh out loud! And yes #1 is true. It will all be worth it when you have that little boy in your arms.

    ReplyDelete