Thursday, February 10, 2011

Home

Have I said enough that I love being home? Well I do! Sadly, I go back to work in a few weeks. It's bitter sweet because I love my job and all of my wonderful volunteers but it will be hard to leave my baby! But not to worry because when I win the HGTV 2011 dream home next week I will be able to leave and go vacation in Vermont! I'm just trying to think positively.

So I really thought I would have this huge amount of time to do so many things while on maternity leave. I imagined scrapbooking (I still haven't finished my wedding album), and cooking awesome meals, and having the cleanest house ever, and organizing everything better. But if I watch another episode of CSI I might go insane. Who knew that I would spend most of my day holding this baby while sitting on the couch. I am just now getting to do some things and I have to go back to work. Blah!

I better make the best out of the next few weeks! I love this little guy so much it will be a sad day on the first day back. I need a raise.

2 comments:

  1. Such is life. I hated going back to work, but it made the end of the day that much better. Are you putting Landon in daycare?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a friend that is going to babysit. At least I know and trust her.

    ReplyDelete